Articles in the Knowledge Base can contain some or all of the following sections:
- Table of Contents: Most articles, unless they are very short, contain a Table of Contents. The Table of Contents lists the main sections of an article. You can click a section heading to jump straight to that section.
- More Information: Many articles contain a More Information section that has useful links to external web sites for additional information. Please note that "4 Link Hosting" is not responsible for the content of these external web sites.
- Related Articles: Many articles contain a Related Articles section. These are other articles within the A2 Hosting Knowledge Base that are related to the current article's topic.
In addition to the sections described above, the Knowledge Base uses several visual elements to highlight information and help guide you through an article:
- Text that describes specific user interface elements is in bold. For example: On the Settings page, click .
- Text input that you type on the keyboard appears in a separate, monospaced font. For example: Type yes in the text box.
- Commands that you type on the command line appear in a separate box with a black background. For example:
There are also several highlighted areas that provide additional information:
IF YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
The Knowledge Base cannot cover every possible configuration or scenario. If you can't find the answer to what you're looking for, you can always open a ticket with the "4 Link Hosting" Guru Crew support team at https://4link.net.